Cancellations of longer stays
If a reservation is for 28 nights or more, the longer stay cancellation policy applies.
If you’re a guest, you can check your confirmation email for more details. Learn more about how to change your reservation.
If you change or cancel a longer stay:
- Your first payment might be nonrefundable, depending on the listing and when the reservation is made
- If you cancel after the trip has started, the following 30 nights of the reservation are nonrefundable
- Your Host can choose to offer an additional refund
If you’re a Host and your guest wants to change their reservation, you’ll need to approve it if:
- It’s before the trip, but less than 30 days before the checkout date
- The trip has started, but it’s less than 30 nights before the checkout date
- The guest is changing the check-in date, or extending the reservation
The change may happen automatically if:
- It's before the trip and the reservation is still 30 days or longer
- GuestPay for a long-term reservationFor a long term reservation (28 nights or more), you’ll be charged a first month down payment and the rest will be collected in monthly inst…
- GuestChanging a reservation for a place to staySubmit a change request to your Host if you’d like to change your reservation.
- HostCancellation policies for your listingThe right cancellation policy depends on you and your listing. You can choose a flexible, moderate, firm, or strict cancellation policy.