ALOHA to our modern, clean & beautiful “Pearl” in the Heart of Waikiki. Beautiful mountain view on high floor, in the Famous BeachFront ILIKAI hotel where Hawaii Five-0 was filmed. This is the finest spot you will find! Final Price Includes Taxes!
Sleep like a baby on the King Memory Foam Deluxe mattress made with EcoMemoryFoam formulation. Only the best for your vacation in Paradise!
You will be renting from us, Owners, directly. (No middleman, no agent).
The rest of the apartment is fully equipped with abundant bed linens, towels & beach towels. Prepare a homemade meal, have breakfast on the large Lanai and enjoy the morning sun. Wireless Internet, 40” new TV, Gorgeous new wood floor & designer Furniture.
Go downstairs to enjoy the swimming pool. The laundry room is easily accessible just steps away from your door. Made this your vacation home!
Easy check in: just enter the unique code assigned only to you, and close the door to check out!
Interaction with guests
We always have our phone with us, and we live close by. We make it an priority to respond to our guest fast.
Other things to note
Final price includes tax (14%). Once pay through AirBnB, you DO NOT need to pay anything when you are here. Beware many other AirBnB owners ask you to pay additional tax, separately, when you arrive!
We hire a team of professional staff to clean this apartment. We strive to make your vacation great and unforgettable!
Check in is at 3pm (except otherwise expressly stated by writing). Please store your luggage at the lobby.
Gym is not available for our guests. Jogging path are in front of the building by the beach & in Ala Moana Park.
Building maintenance services will conduct water shutdowns, pest control & air conditioning services, etc, from time to time, and will need to enter the apartment at a minimum disturbance to the guests as needed. Guests shall accommodate such building maintenance services to ensure the apartment functions properly.
Guests may mail packages to apartment as they wish, however, we will not be responsive for any lost or damaged items, and the storage of such items. W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
License or registration numberGE-133-998-7968-01, TA-133-998-7968-01
Learn about this field
If your flight arrives early and you need to check in early, please let us know at booking. We recommend book one more night to ensure early check-in. Otherwise, you can store your luggage at the lobby.
-NO SMOKING, NO CANDLES, NO FIRE, NO PETS in the apartment. $200.00USD fine for violation.
-NO items hanging over the balcony railing at anytime-$100.00USD Fine for violation.
1. Please open the curtains completely when opening the Lanai doors. Don’t leave them dancing in the wind, as they will break and security deposit will be charged.
2. Please take your shoes off & don’t take in-door furniture outside, or outdoor furniture inside.
4. Please don’t hang anything on sprinklers. They will break & the entire apartment will be flooded.
5. Wireless Internet Access Code is written by the Router below the TV.
6. Laundry on the same floor: exit the apartment, turn left, walk past the main elevators, it’s immediately on your left. Washer: $2.50/cycle, 25 minutes. Dryer: $2.50/cycle, 45 minutes. Quarters only. You can exchange for quarters by the lobby front desk; the change machine is just behind the front desk. You can drop off letter-sized mail just opposite from the laundry room. Look for the sign that says “U.S. MAIL.”
7. Trash area: exit the apartment & turn left, just before you arrive at the main elevators, there is a double door on your right. Push open the double door you will see two (2) freight elevators. Look to your right, you will see door to the trash area.
8. Swimming pool: please take your “Marina Hawaii Vacations” key card(s) or “Pool passes” to enter the pool (please do not lose this keycard).
9. Please use the “Bather’s Elevator” if you are wet and sandy from the pool or the ocean.
10. Valet parking available for $28 dollars per day at the Ilikai Hotel.
11. To make the sofa bed, please look into the bedroom closet & you will find a big big with all the bedding you will need to make the bed very comfortable.
We charge $50 dollars per person per night for the third person, and it is applicable to children, babies and/or toddlers.
Please rinse off sand at the showers by the beach. Please keep sand at a minimum inside the apartment. Do not put sand down the kitchen and bathroom sinks. They will clog, and $200 dollars will be charge from your deposit to clear the pipes.
Do not throw any trash down the kitchen sink drain or Bathroom sink drain and Bathroom shower. Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper. $200 dollar charge for cleaning the drain. $200 dollar charge for unplugging the toilet.
We welcome you to stay in our apartment, however, we are not a hotel, and there will be no maid services.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.