Happy Place, Hilltop Single Family House, Angie Five Peaks Mountain Resort (Fododor)

Superhost

Entire villa hosted by 福多多

  1. 8 guests
  2. 4 bedrooms
  3. 5 beds
  4. 2 baths
Self check-in
Check yourself in with the smartlock.
福多多 is a Superhost
Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
Great check-in experience
100% of recent guests gave the check-in process a 5-star rating.
AirCover
Every booking includes free protection from Host cancellations, listing inaccuracies, and other issues like trouble checking in.
Some info has been automatically translated.
Floating water park nearby, summer escape mountain single-family house! A fun place to be in Happy place!Wufengshan sports and leisure resort area Fodo, 261.6 meters above sea level; forest cover 71%, has reached the level of European countries; resort pm2.5 is below the average level of Angie 50%, the negative oxygen ions in the air is even 100 times the ultra-normal city, the average negative oxygen ion content above 2000, is a green natural oxygen bar.With 2200 acres of lake and mountain land, 180 acres of architectural land account for only 8% of the entire resort, and the remaining 92% is still pristine mountain forest, making it a wonderland.
Villa Fododor, has a large private garden, with an interior area of 200 square meters, a delicate private courtyard of 150 square meters, a front and rear courtyard, and full leisure and entertainment facilities.The room type is four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living rooms, five beds, located at the top of the high mountain in the community, with a view of the mountains and green bamboo, and a private space.Facilities include air-conditioning and floor heating throughout the house, home theater, Karaoke home theater, dining kitchen, courtyard dining table, children's park, mahjong, BBQ, washing machine, and dryer!

The space
A house, a home away from home! A friend, meet a friend as far away as you!

Where you'll sleep

1 of 2 pages

What this place offers

Mountain view
Forest view
Lake access
Kitchen
Wifi
Free driveway parking on premises
Private hot tub
Pets allowed
TV with standard cable
EV charger

Select check-in date

Add your travel dates for exact pricing

5.0 out of 5 stars from 88 reviews

Cleanliness
Accuracy
Communication
Location
Check-in
Value

Where you’ll be

Huzhou, Zhejiang, China

1: Prairie Scenic Area on the Clouds (28min)
2: Water Park Scenic Area (5min)
3: General Guan Drifting Scenic Area (35min)
4: Zhongnan Hundred Grass Plain Scenic Area (10min)
5: Hidden Dragon Hundred Waterfalls Scenic Area (38min)
6: Gangnam Tianchi Scenic Area (45min)
7: Supermarket Vegetable Market (8min)

Hosted by 福多多

  1. Joined in August 2019
  • 88 Reviews
  • Identity verified
  • Superhost
用心为您打造远方的家!(枫竹山奢)我们努力打造一个可以为您和您的家人,带来温暖,和快乐的房子

During your stay

You can reach me by phone, email, SMS and many other ways.

福多多 is a Superhost

Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
  • Languages: 中文 (简体), English
  • Response rate: 100%
  • Response time: within an hour
To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

Things to know

House rules

Check-in: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Checkout: 12:00 PM
Self check-in with smart lock
Pets are allowed
Smoking is allowed

Health & safety

Airbnb's COVID-19 safety practices apply
Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock
Nearby lake, river, other body of water
Climbing or play structure
Carbon monoxide alarm

Cancellation policy