quite and central location:
- 5 min from Basilica dei Frari
- 10 min from P.le Roma, train station and Accademia
- 15 min from S. Marco Square and Rialto
- kitchen use
- wi fi
- tea corner in bedroom
- daily cleaning
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
Here some rules to better enjoy your stay in Santa Margherita Guesthouse.
1. Feel good and welcomed during your stay here.
What is in the Guesthouse is at your disposal, feel free to enjoy it during your stay.
2. The self-service breakfast is from 8.30 to 9.30 am
Guesthouse are allowed by Italian Law ONLY to give pre-packaged products.
Most of them are of fair trade, organic, OMG-free, and with no hydrogenated fats.
3. The kitchen and dinning area are at Guest’s disposal for the duration of their stay, for the self-catering (to prepare light meals/snacks) .
After use, out of consideration for other guests, please leave this area as you would like to find it.
According to italia law the fridge in the kitchen has to be left empty, but guests are allowed to save their fresh food in their private fridge in their room.
4 . Daily cleaning of the rooms starts at 10.00 am
5. You can smoke only in the garden.
We need to know as soon as possible the exact time of your arrival to open the door and to welcome you.
Check-in are between 3 pm and 8 pm, but the possibility to agree otherwise previously.
For arrivals after 8 pm, and in any case within 11 pm, there is an extra charge of € 35,00.
7. Check-out : rooms must be vacated by 10.30 on the morning of departure
Thanks’ for leaving your keys on your desk.
8. There is no luggage storage.
You can find one in Piazzale Roma or at the Railway station.
9. In guesthouses there is no reception desk, but in Santa Margherita Guesthouse to enable you to enjoy your visit to the full, we try to be available as much as possible by e mail and at the phone