How can we help?
- Getting started
- Account & profile
- Deciding to host
- Your listings
- Your reservations
- Getting paid
- Hosting standards
- Community Center
- Business travel
- Trust & safety
- Resolve issue
How do I edit my listing?
To edit your listing:
- Go to Manage Listings on airbnb.com
- Click Manage Listing and Calendar on the listing you want to edit
- Hover on the left side of the page to open the menu
- Click on the section of your listing that you want to edit.
There are a couple of other things to know about editing your listing:
- Some of your editing options (for example: calendar, reservation settings, and pricing) won't appear until you've finished listing your space.
- Edits only apply to reservations booked after you make the changes; they don't apply to upcoming reservations that were already accepted.
- While you edit, your changes will be automatically saved. Changes may take up to an hour to appear on your public listing.
Was this article helpful? or