Hosts share their House Rules to set expectations with their guests, like limits on smoking, areas beyond the listing space that are off-limits, and permission to have visitors.
To add or edit House Rules after you’ve listed your space:
- Go to Manage Listings on airbnb.com
- Click on the listing you want to edit
- Hover on the left side of the page to open the menu
- Under Hosting, click on Booking
- Under House Rules, enter your expectations and rules for guests
House Rules appear on your listing page, and guests must review and agree to them before requesting a reservation. They’re also sent directly to a guest once they’ve a confirmed reservation.